Export Navigator Can Help Your Business Grow
The Export Navigator Program offers free expert guidance to businesses on exporting. Whether your business already exports at volume or you run a smaller enterprise that hasn’t yet crossed borders, you will be put in touch with a helpful advisor who will demystify the export process. Although the current climate has disrupted the flow of goods and services, we can help you diversify your market and strengthen your business.
The program is available to all B.C. businesses located outside of Greater Vancouver and Greater Victoria and offers specialized advisors for businesses owned by Indigenous Peoples, youth (under 30 years of age), and women.
Visit www.exportnavigator.ca or email email@example.com to find out more.
Who is the program for?
Export Navigator was designed to help businesses located in non-metropolitan areas expand. If your business is looking to grow and is in one of our regions, we can help you on your export journey!
Supporting under-represented groups is important to us. We offer specialized services for businesses owned by women, youth, and Indigenous Peoples located in the regions Export Navigator serves.
How Export Navigator’s Advisors help
Exporting can seem intimidating, but your advisor will guide you through each step of the process in a way that is easy to understand and applicable to your business.
Your advisor will provide
- Hours of export advice at no charge
- Step-by-step guidance tailored to your pac
- Help with business growth strategy and planning
- Connections and information specific to your market and industry
- Access to the most up-to-date resources for interprovincial or international exporting
- An assessment of your business’s export readiness
How to join the program
Fill out our online form
- Your advisor will reach out to you to learn more about your business
- If accepted into the program, your advisor will offer one-on-one guidance to help your business reach its exporting potential.
We gratefully acknowledge the financial support of the Province of British Columbia through the Ministry of Jobs, Economic Recovery and Innovation, and the Government of Canada through Western Economic Diversification Canada.