May 3rd, 2019
5:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Join Community Futures Okanagan-Similkameen at Mondo Creation for our first ever Artist/Artisan-focused Business Model Canvas workshop.
The business model is at the core of any successful start-up and provides a viable way of making money to sustain your business.
In this workshop, you will learn how to apply and use the Business Model Canvas (BMC), a one-page innovation plan to provide clarity and demonstrate why your business exists.
The BMC workshop is for you if you are:
- considering starting your own business,
- a first-time entrepreneur with just the start of an idea,
- in the early stages of your venture,
- looking to join a start-up and want to understand the process of building a new business.
Over this three-day workshop you will:
- Understand and identify the 9 key building blocks of business development,
- Learn how to discover and validate customers before spending money, and
- Be prepared to gather, evaluate and use customer feedback to develop your product/service, or marketing plan, to generate revenue.
This event is hosted over three days on May 3rd (5:00 pm to 9:00 pm) & May 4th/5th, 2019 (9:00 am to 4:00 pm) with an hour lunch and two fifteen-minute coffee breaks.
MONDO CREATION MEMBERS RECEIVE 15% OFF WITH DISCOUNT.
Contact Lisa @ Mondo Creations for the code!
**This is our flagship workshop that we recommend all current and aspiring entrepreneurs to take before expansion or launch of a business or social venture. **